The Humanist Household: Helping Kids Through Anger: Coping Skills

Image: David Castillo Dominici /
 FreeDigitalPhotos.net
A large portion of my work is teaching people how to cope with life. How to think before you act so that your actions are beneficial and not harmful.  We call this adaptive vs. maladaptive coping. It's a central focus on my Humanist Life Skills Course actually. My friend over at The Humanist Household just did a wonderful post about helping kids learn adaptive coping skills and I love it and it's what I do with my son.

Enjoy -  The Humanist Household: Helping Kids Through Anger: Coping Skills: We all have coping skills because we all have to cope with things we don't like.  The real question is whether our coping skills are constructive or destructive.  READ ARTICLE HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...