I give really good advice on the existential issues of life

We all have problems. Big problems, little problems.



Whether you are dealing with a difficult situation at work, or you want to reconcile with an estranged family member.  I can help you think more clearly and therefore more effectively about your problems so that you can solve them in a way you are going to feel really good about.

I provide books and programs that teach people how to think better, be more compassionate and how to infuse their lives with meaning and purpose by truly living their ethics.

My clients have a really hard time being specific about what it is I do for them. All they really say is that my philosophic approach transforms their lives and that my books and programs have helped them with so many issues that they have been dealing with that it isn’t just one thing. It is everything.

And that is because, I don’t just teach a technique. I teach a holistic approach to living life fully, intentionally and ethically. An approach that has been taught in some form throughout the entire course of human history. Best of all, this approach does not require any magic thinking.  It is simply a pragmatic approach to problem solving coupled with a compassion based ethic and infused with a strong sense of personal responsibility that comes from asking one simple question.

What are you doing with your life?

Most of the problems we encounter involve conflicts with other people. To help you solve your problem, I help you think more compassionately about the individual you are in conflict with so that you can think critically about how best to resolve the conflict. 

To learn how I can help you - visit Humanist Learning Systems - https://humanistlearning.com/ - and sign up for a course, or purchase one of my books: https://humanistlearning.com/jennifer-hancock/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...