Humble Leadership and Humanistic Leadership

 The Harvard Business Review had a nice article by Dan Cable about how Humble Leadership Really Works. I liked it so much I wanted to share it here.

https://hbr.org/2018/04/how-humble-leadership-really-works

It ties into something I have been thinking about lately. Something that my son asked about when he asked me how and why I was so confident.


I think humility is an important part of effective and ethical leadership. It is important to understand 

a) that you will make mistakes

b) the only thing worse than making a mistake is not fixing it, and 

c) you don't know what you don't know so it's wise to listen to others.

Many people think of humility as a sign of weekness, but it's actually an indication a hallmark of good leadership and management. 

Want to learn more - check out my online certificate programs: https://humanistlearning.com/category/businesscourses/professionaldevelopment/certificateprograms/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...