Perverse Incentives

 I talk about this a lot and those of you who saw my in New Delhi - know we talked about this. It's real. Be careful what you reward.





What I want you to learn from this is that if you aren't careful, you may inadvertently reward and provide perverse incentives for bad behavior. It happens ALL the time.  In fact, most of what I teach, is about how to avoid this.

If you are trying things and not getting the results you want, chances are - you are providing perverse incentives. I can help you identify what those are and create strategies to fix your incentives so that you do get the behavior you actually want.

There is a science to this - it's called behavioral conditioning. Let me teach it to you. I have books, and online courses ( https://humanistlearning.com/jennifer-hancock/) and of course, I am also willing to consult if the price is right.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...