What does it mean to be practical


To me being practical means being reality based. I might be shooting for the sky – but my strategy to get there – is grounded in reality.


It does not mean to limit myself. It is just a reminder that if I want to achieve my goals – I need to take practical reality-based steps to make it a reality.



Being practical means understanding that my ultimate objective is more important than the steps I take to get there – so I can innovate and be flexible in my plans. 



Being practical means – not getting side tracked on fun things that don’t get me to my ultimate objective.

Of course, to be practical – means really understanding what my ultimate objective really is.


I offer online personal and professional development programs on humanist life skills. Just published my course – Planning for Personal Success ( https://humanistlearning.com/planforpersonalsuccess/) as an ebook, a paperback and as an audio book. https://amzn.to/2VSFbsu


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...