Gratitude for the past year - looking forward to the next

This past year has been amazing for me.

I got to go to India on business to speak at a Happy Workplace Conclave put on by my new friend Mukund Trivedy. While there I got to speak to the teachers at the Shri Ram Schools about how to stop bullying in the classroom using behavioral science.


I was asked by Business Ethics Press to write a book about Applied Humanism in Business Management (first draft done) to come out in the next year.

I have published a lot of my talks as DVDs, streaming videos, paperback books, ebooks, audio books and online courses. https://amzn.to/2r4VWCH

I am a board member of the USA Chapter of the International Humanistic Management Association and have been interviewing experts in humanistic management in HRCI & SHRM approved online webinars. http://humanisticmanagement.international/videos-from-ihma/

And starting tomorrow - I am a board member for the Center for Freethought Equality. http://www.cfequality.org/

This is all in addition to my regular work of providing personal and professional development training programs to individuals and groups - which you should totally check out and hire me for your group. https://humanistlearning.com/jennifer-hancock/

What will happen next year? I don't know - but I hope I get the opportunity to share my knowledge with even more people and if someone wants to hire me to do a training in India, Japan, England, German, China or really - anyway - please let me know.  In particular - I would like to be in Mumbai around the time of Shahrukh Khan's birthday. Hint hint.

For now, as I reflect on the past year, I feel an overwhelming sense of gratitude. I am both amazed at how much love I experience and see in the world with good people doing good work trying to make their corner of the world - better.

There is a lot of fear in the world. I feel it too. But I chose, as a Humanist, to focus on what I can do, here and now, to make things better. For myself, my family, the people I know and the world in general. I hope you will do the same.

Jennifer Hancock Dec 31st 2018 - Looking forward to what the future brings.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...