Philosophy: Super Hero Style

I want this!

It’s a comic book about a superhero name Supergatari who meets philosophers throughout time to overthrow the old paradigm called Supergatari: History of World Philosophy

I have no idea if it is any good. But I want it anyway.   It seems like it would be a fun way to learn about important philosophers and their basic teachings without having to read through pages and pages and pages of mind numbing philosophy books.

Do I sound cranky?  Yeah – probably just philosopher’s envy coming through.

I still want to check it out.

Here is a silly video ala star wars starring Supergatari – This guy is clearly a Tarantino fan.

Makes me wonder though – if I were a superhero – what would I be?  I wonder if Supergatari would approve of me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...