Forgetfulness


I'm at the age where if I don't write something down, I totally forget about it. Sometimes, that's a good thing
I’m at the age where if I don’t write something down, I totally forget about it.  I am so totally dependent on my calendar that if it isn’t in there, I totally forget about it.

Case in point, I forgot to take my son to his martial arts class the other day. I had signed him up and assumed that I would remember to take him the same day every week. And, the next week, totally forgot about it. He wasn’t too mad with me. We had enjoyed a nice evening at home playing with friends, doing homework and such.

So, even though I was forgetful, the outcome was good. We weren’t stressed out trying to get from one place to another.  That’s me, always looking on the bright side of life.  But I did make a recurring event in my calendar so that I don’t forget to take him to class again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...